GealogNET is our hydrometeorological database for your measurement data.
- Impressive fast database access
- Different options for the visualization of your collected data.
- Data download in many different formats.
- Comprehensive user management
- Alarming via E-Mail and text messaging (SMS)
- Implementation of the GEALOG image viewer for visualization of camera images
- The database can be operated on your local server or we manage the hosting for you on our servers.
Please visit our demo weather station: Click here
- User: demouser
- Password: passme
The demo weather station shows you some of the functions of GealogNET:
- Display different information on one single site: text, graphs, tables, pictures, Google-Maps.
- The graphs are responsive, with your mouse you can select the date range. Hover information for the current position of the mouse.
- In the upper right corner you can select predefined time-ranges.
- In the upper left corner you can switch to different dashboards with more detailed information.
- Feel free to try things out in the demo weather station.
The dashboards can be setup and saved from any user with admin privileges.
If you have further questions regarding GealogNET, feel free to contact us at any time.